What's better than a brew? A biscuit to dip, of course! These melt-in-the-mouth treats make a thoughtful and tasty gift featuring the beautiful Bristol In Bloom from the Gromit Unleashed 2 trail in 2018.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Weight: 200g
- Tin measures 16.5cm tall x 8cm diameter
- Outer packaging is a card tube with metal lid
- Ingredients: Fortified Wheat Flour, (Calcium, Thiamin, Iron, Niacin), Margarine (Vegetable Oil (Palm & Rapeseed), Water, Salt, Flavouring), Sugar, Flaked Oats, Water, Organic Lemon Oil (0.4%), Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold. Product contains cereal containing gluten. May contain tree nuts, soya and eggs. Produced in a factory that handles almonds.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and once opened store in an airtight container.
Delivery within mainland UK : £3.95.
Spend over £50 and qualify for free delivery.
Click & Collect is available to members of our Collectors Club.
Orders normally arrive within 5 working days.
If you haven't received your order after 5 working days and have not received a notification from one of our delivery partners (Parcelforce or Royal Mail) please e-contact us at email@example.com detailing your order reference number and we will be happy to help.
We offer delivery to a number of overseas destinations the cost of delivery will be calculated before check out. If your country is not included in our list of destinations please contact a member of our team and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note, when ordering from outside the UK additional import/customs taxes and handling charges may apply at the destination country.
All the proceeds from this shop help The Grand Appeal to support Bristol Children’s Hospital and the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at St Michael’s Hospital.
From the very moment a child or young adult enters Bristol Children's Hospital, The Grand Appeal is here for them. We’re here for the families too, who find themselves – often unexpectedly – in one of the scariest situations a parent or carer can go through.
From pioneering research, innovation and life-saving equipment, to family accommodation and specialist support staff, we provide care, support and a lifeline to enable a family to cope with what lies ahead, whatever the outcome.